Game developer for slot and casino machines in Spain for the Gauselmann Group (www.gauselmann.com). Work in close collaboration with designers and engineers in Lübeck, Germany to create the games that are included in the machines which are sold to the Spanish market.
- Programming Languages / APIs: C++; STL; Boost
- Operating Systems: Linux
- Software Engineering: OOP; OOD; Multithreading
- Networks and Protocols: TCP/IP
- Applications and Tools: Codelite; Git
Software Designer and Developer at research area in Philips Lighting. Responsible for designing and developing embedded applications and services for connected devices, from concept until release. Ensure that there is proper documentation for the developed software.
- Projects: More Hue; Software Defined Lighting Demonstrator
- Programming Languages / APIs: C++; C; Python; PyQT
- Operating Systems: Linux; Windows; RTOS
Software Engineering OOP; OOD; Multithreading
- Networks and Protocols: Openflow; TCP/IP; Bluetooth Low Energy (BLE)
- Applications and Tools: Eclipse; IAR Workbench; Subversion; StarUML
Responsible for designing and developing highly complex software which runs on real time systems. As a senior position, I took ownership of the software modules, and I converted the client requirements into real solutions. Besides working as a designer and developer, I took also responsibilities of Software Architect.
- Projects: Horus Radar; ADS-B Ground System
- Programming Languages / APIs: C++; STL
Operating Systems Linux RTOS; Linux; Windows
- Software Engineering: OOP; OOD; Multithreading; Design Patterns
- Networks and Protocols: TCP/IP; SNMP; MPI
- Applications and Tools: Eclipse; MS Visual Studio 2013; Subversion; StarUML
Developer team member. Worked on several projects, solving wide range of problems of complex software real time systems consist of. Developed multiple software modules according to software design documents written by software architects. Was recognized for ensuring on-time completion of project deliverables, and was promoted to Senior Software Engineer after two years.
Developer team member. Participated in development basic system modules and user interfaces. In many cases, worked not only as programmer, but also participated in documenting. As an independent and efficient developer, was promoted to Software Engineer position with duties of an independent software engineer with no technical supervision.